As We Reopen...
The significant reopening of the U.S. economy is at hand. Now it's essential to get it right. Though your business may be closed, now is the time to start preparing for your next chapter. People across the country are rooting for the small business community, making this an opportunity for you to solidify existing customer relationships and to welcome new customers.
The Real Value of Signage
As a famous quote goes, "A business without a sign is a sign of no business" and so, signage should never be an afterthought. You should see it as an investment that will get you a good return in the long run. A well-designed and smartly placed sign will attract customers and generate good profits with time.
Your business sign has immense power and can work as an active marketing device. It is the first impression that you make on your customers. It tells them who you are, what you offer, and your location. It works 24x7 without fail. Members of the ISA say, 'Your sign is your voice on the street.' That's true. The signage that you place within 5 miles of your location will bring you 85% of your customers. It has a magnetic effect on customers and draws them to your doorsteps to buy products/services. Such is the vital role that signage plays for your company.
Let the Numbers Talk
If you look at the statistics, you would want to get signage for your company right away. Here are some key facts that you must know.
1. Signage is an inexpensive and highly effective type of advertising. It works wonders for retail businesses.
2. The SBA indicates that 50% of sales due are to signage, with 85% of these from within a radius of 5 miles.
3. In a survey conducted by FedEx, 68% have revealed that they bought a product after signage grabbed their attention. Also, 8 out of 10 customers entered a store for the first time based on the signs.
Benefits: At a Glance
High-quality signage can bring the following benefits to your business:
· Works as a cost-effective marketing tool
· Converts your business into a brand
· Lays a fantastic first impression
· Landmarks your business
· Informs the customers about the products and services
· Furnishes important information
A well-thought design and strategically placed signs act like a salesperson-in-disguise for your business. Make sure you hire professionals for this so that there is no chance of missing out on any prospective customer.
From simple to complex, we produce excellent 3-D signage that will make your customers smile! Need fast turnaround and outstanding customer service? When you work with Fox Design, you can trust that every custom sign is created exquisite craftsmanship that results in a high-impact, absolutely stunning sign for you and your customer.
For a FAST & FREE quote call us at 615-991-3125 or send your artwork to email:firstname.lastname@example.org
"If you have a business, you need a GREAT sign!!